Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Saints March to Victory...

Well, the New Orleans Saints returned to the Super Dome on yesterday, and beat the shit outta the Falcons. The pre-game activities mirrored that of a Super Bowl match-up with musical performances and a choir soulfully singing 'When the Saints Go Marching In.' Everything was good about the Saints, while everything sucked about the Falcons. Personally, I was hoping that the angry spirits of the Super Dome would turn the game into a haunted adventure for everyone. I wanted to see some unexplainable power outages and balls disappearing outta the air after being punted. Surely there has to be angry spirits in the Super Dome still pissed about dying there after the strorm. I might sound crazy, but I believe in that kind of stuff. ANYWAY, if there were any angry spirits....they worked for the Saints and against the Falcons. Michael Vick was held to 12-of-31 passing and he got sacked 5 times! DAMN! I watched the game, and it just seemed like everything went New Orleans' way. The Saints cruised to a 23-3 victory and are now 3-0. Oh yeah, after the game the president of the United States had this to say: "Welcome home Saints!!! and F*** you displaced Katrina victims." (ya'll know I made that up)

4 comments:

Rhymes With Snitch said...

I was looking for some freaky spirit shit to happen too, especially after George Bush Sr hobbled his old ass out onto the field to toss the coin up.

I tried to watch the game, but since I'm in Atlanta, it was just to painful! :)

Anonymous said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!We beat the hell out of the Falcons just as I predicted. We are on our way, Sean Payton keep up the good work you are exactly what the Saints been needing. O when the SAINTS GO MARCHING IN.ha ha ha ha. Let's do this SAINTS.

Anonymous said...

^^^WE??? Do you play for the Saints? Are you a GM?? Last time I checked "we" meant being a part of something. If you're just a fan...it's not "we" it's "them."

Anonymous said...

What ever smartass posted this obviously has never been apart of something.There is more to life than just hitting blocks around your favorite neighborhood that you grew up in.The term "we" is used because you have a connection with the team you cheer for like the SAINTS who are my favorite NFL team.Just like Florida State who is my favorite College Footbal team you get down when they lose and you are on cloud 9 when they win.That's why I say "WE" smartass.Do something!