Wednesday, September 13, 2006

OK...I can't seem to get it together this morning BUT the video that's above this post should be included in this post. However it's not BUT after you read this, look at the video.

**This has absolutely NOTHING to do with sports**

10 years really sounds like a long, long time. The death of Tupac was extrememly huge to music (more specifically rap) as a whole. It can draw comparisons to the impact of Kurt Cobain's death on rock. Either way, I still say that Tupac is still my favorite artist of all times (of any genre) so of course I had to post about him. I remember being 14 when Tupac died. I had his All Eyez on Me CD (that I got my older cousin to purchase b/c of not being old enough to actully buy it myself), and I was absolutely in love with it. I would blast it when my mom wasn't home, and listen to it softly when she was. That still remains my favorite CD. BUT...if you wanna keep it sports related, I can. The night that Tupac was shot, he went to a Tyson fight (when Tyson was hot) in Vegas. After the fight, a security servaillance camera got footage of him beating the fool outta some guy (who now is actually dead). So there you have it, everything can tie back into sports in some kinda way. OH, and am I one of those people who think that Tupac is still living?....YES (lol). His entire death was a conspiracy/mystery and it's highly likely to me that he's still living and breathing. Check out the video in the post above.

In the event of my Demise when my heart can beat no more
I Hope I Die For A Principle or A Belief that I had Lived 4
I will die Before My Time Because I feel the shadow's Depth so much I wanted 2 accomplish before I reached my Death
I have come 2 grips with the possibility and wiped the last tear from My eyes
I Loved All who were Positive In the event of my Demise
.....Tupac Shakur

1 comment:

Myron said...

I absolutely match with your post.
flex seal reviews | iheater 1500 | flex seal