Monday, September 25, 2006

Dwyane Wade: 'One IS NOT Enough!!'


I write these words with all of the jealously and disgust in the world (lol). Just kidding. D. Wade reportedly has some big plans for the future, and amongst those plans is to get wifey knocked up with baby number 2.
_________________________________________________________________________________
"I'm ready to have another baby," he said. "And if that comes, it will come over the summer."No, he said with a laugh, Siohvaughn is not pregnant. Not yet. But July or August, while USA Basketball is qualifying for Beijing, would be the perfect time to change the next set of diapers. And that has the reverse clock ticking..."We're in the process now," he said.This, too, is another moment of maturity. With Zaire, there was the struggle to make ends meet while still attending Marquette as a redshirt freshman. Now there is planned parenthood. "It's something nobody in my family has ever done, plan for it like this," he said. "I'm really ready. My son is about to be 5 years old. He's grown up and I think it's time to extend my family." (Story)______________________________________________________________________________

Of course him saying these words just makes my D. Wade fantasy that much harder to come true. BUT, I guess I'll put that to the side, and just be happy for him and his wife. In all seriousness, I think this is really good. So often these days, people don't get a chance to plan for children. The fact they are in a much better situation than they were in with their first kid is awesome. SO the best of luck to the both of them. It must be nice!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like Wade and how he's all about the family. Not many young guys, let alone sports stars are like that.

Anonymous said...

They are such a beautiful, strong, loving, positive family. God Bless them!