Monday, October 02, 2006

What Were You Thinking???

If I could ask Albert Haynesworth of the Tennessee Titans one question, it'd be 'What were you thinking?' Yesterday, the Titans and the Cowboys played and during the game, this idiot (for some reason or another) stomped another player in the head!! WTF? This man had to get stitches and everything. The other player, Andre Gurode, was a much better man than his attacker b/c he sought no retaliation. Good for him b/c if I was Gurode, I would've shut that shit down Ron Artest style.


(l-The Attacker r-The Attackee)

_____________________________________________________________________________________ Tennessee defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth was ejected early in the third quarter Sunday after he kicked Dallas center Andre Gurode in the face. Now the tackle expects to be punished, and knows he deserves it. "I apologize to Andre," Haynesworth said. "What I did was disgusting. It's something that should never happen. I mean, I'm not a dirty player. I don't play dirty. I have respect for the game. What I feel like is I disgraced the game, disgraced my team and disgraced my last name." Julius Jones had just scored on a 5-yard run, putting Dallas up 20-6 in what wound up as a 45-14 victory. Gurode's helmet came off, and Haynesworth, standing over him, used his right foot to kick Gurode in the head. "What I did was disgusting," the Titans' Albert Haynesworth said of his stomp on Cowboys center Andre Gurode's face. Gurode said they hadn't been talking or having any exchanges that led to Haynesworth kicking him twice. He received stitches above his forehead and beneath his eye....(ESPN)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was f d up no other way to describe it. I understand you may get a little frustrated because your team can't win a game. But it's something called sportsmanship. That little thing you were taught when you were playing park league, before you were making all these millions of dollars.Get a grip you nimrod!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Stupid, stupid, stupid! There's no other way to put it. I wouldn't give a damn if they kicked his ass out of the NFL for that. To me, that's the only punishment good enough.

Unknown said...

Stomping on someone's head is about the biggest bitch move you can make. I don't care what the circumstances are.

Anonymous said...

This nigga shoulda been out for the rest of the year! That shit is crazy and he put this mans life in danger. Damn fool.

Anonymous said...

Yeah...he's only getting suspended for 5 games. That's bullshit!