Monday, October 09, 2006

Reggie Bush's FIRST NFL Touchdown

If you watched the Saints and the Bucs yesterday (by the way, the Saints won), you probably saw Lil' Reggie score the first TD of his NFL career. Congratulations to him! I'm sure there'll be plenty more where that came from. However, I'm sure he'll never forget the first. Even better, he scored on a punt return. Not some bs 1 yard, touchdown. I'm sure he was happier than the first time he received a few thousand dollars in college (lol).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sooooooo happy we won that game yesterday. The Bucs are down this year so we needed that game, not to mention John Gruden should get some props because he is a great coach. Their starting QB is out and they have been struggling all year but he really had them playing good ball yesterday. As for my Saints keep roll up those wins WE WILL PROTECT DA SUPERDOME!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Reggie!

Unknown said...

I'm glad he finally popped one off.