Thursday, October 05, 2006

Earth's Angel...


Andre Gurode is truly the last of a dying breed. I just knew for sure that he was going to seek some kind of legal action for what Albert Haynesworth did to his head/face region. However, he's not going to involve the police. WTF? I just don't understand his kindess. Is he an angel or something? This man needed over 30 stitches for what that beastly human being did and he's gonna let it ride? He deserves a handclap for that shit cus I would have made it my number one priority to f*** up his world. You just can't stomp people in the head with your cleats!! I still can't believe this. I guess they'll be kicking it once his vision clears up. (SI)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He still might sue him though, right?

Spicy Salsa said...

^^I hope so. The LEAST he can do is to sue his ass.