Monday, October 09, 2006

Baller Turned "Rapper" Spotlight: Ron Artest

(NBA star Ron Artest as a rapper in concert...holding his crotch in true rapper fashion)


I'd never heard any of Ron Artest's music before today. Personally, I've never been interested in hearing any. I just like to like a person for what I like them for. Confused? OK I like Ron Artest as a basketball player. I don't want to like him as a rapper. I looooove Samuel Jackson as an actor, but I don't want to like him as a rapper either. Get it now? ANYWAY I heard a Ron Artest track or two and..........I'm really not impressed. I won't say his music is garbage, but I'm really picky about my music selections. All I can say is 'don't quit ya REAL job playa.' The featured track is "True Warier" over Lauryn Hill's "Everything is Everything." I love the Lauryn Hill version. The hook isn't bad though. This song isn't bad if you can get past the DJ or whatever shouting all over the entire track.

Ron Artest...True Warier. (DOWNLOAD)

No comments: