Thursday, October 26, 2006

I Smell a Rat.....



Todd Haley, Dallas Cowboys passing game coordinator, and his family were eating at McDonald's when they (or at least this is what they claim) found a dead rat in their salad!!! That's some nasty shit. As a result, they're suing for $1.7 million in damages (play-play money for McDonald's). According to the lawsuit, Christine Haley (his wife) and their live-in baby sitter had eaten part of the salad purchased at a McDonald's before the dead rodent was uncovered.The women became violently ill and endured long-lasting physical injuries. I would've literally had a heartache!! QUESTION...isn't a rat heavy?? I mean, how much does lettuce weigh?? Wouldn't you become a little suspicious if you got a salad (especially from a fast food restaurant), and it required two hands to carry?? Maybe I'm dumb. I would hate to think that the Cowboys aren't paying him enough so he planted the rat in the salad for a little extra funds (LOL). I don't know what I'm more surprised about....the fact that they actually found a rat in their food, or the fact that they still eat at McDonald's. (ESPN)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

In some countries rat is considered a delicacy. Don't knock it until you've tried it, lol.