Friday, October 20, 2006

The Greatest--es

I found 2 random ass pictures on the net of 2 of basketball's greatest....The greatest player of all time, Michael Jordan, and the greatest looking player of all time, Dwyane Wade...


D. Wade surely has been hitting the clubs. AND his wife surely hasn't been in the pictures, hmmmmm. I ain't one to gossip. Anyway, this is 'Chocolate Delight' and Jacki-O (female~as you can see~rapper) in Miami at some club. If I was wifey I would have a problem with the closeness of their heads in this photograph.








I got clowned for the last picture that I posted of MJ (lol). I'm sure that you can agree that this is a good picture of him. This was taken in Europe. He's currently on a 9-day European tour.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I was once within 50 feet of MJ. Unfortunatly I didn't get to touch him. It would have been so erotic.

But hey, I did get a picture with Brendan Heywood. Isn't that cool? lol fucking brendan haywood.

Spicy Salsa said...

Hey Smiles...when I was younger I used to go to all the Barons home games just to see MJ. I touched his hand one time when he was walking by a gate, and I was in awe!!! lol

Anonymous said...

I think D-Wade is one of the best players in the league today. But i think he may want to slow it down a bit. Because I heard he said in an interview that his legs are feeling like the middle of the season already. Well D-Wade if you want to repeat as champs you may want to get out of the clubs and start resting. In case you have forgotten the season hasn't even started yet.