Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wanna Go to Wimbeldon and Meet Serena?? I Do...

That's why I entered in the Vicks Sinus Sweeptakes (sounds funny). I know I won't win cus the only thing I ever won in my life was a pumpkin in 3rd grade during a Halloween pumpkin drawing. But maybe your luck will be better than mine.

The Grand PrizeOne grand-prize winner will receive:

  • Airfare and transportation for the winner and a guest to London, England
  • Hotel accommodations
  • Spending money
  • The opportunity to meet Serena and watch her play a match in Wimbledon, England!

First PrizesFour first-prize winners will receive:

  • One Wilson® tennis racquet autographed by Serena
  • One Wilson® tennis bag and tennis gear
  • Nike® tennis apparel
  • DayQuil® Sinus and NyQuil® Sinus products

Hey, the grand prize winner gets to take a guest so if you win...holla atcha girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you win..will you be taking your man with you?? LOL.