Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I Thought This Was Funny...


The NBA playoffs have started and well...I haven't been watching. I've caught a few bits and pieces of some games but I've been kinda busy. ANYWAY, the Suns beat the Lakers in the first game of their series and held Kobe Bryant to (words of Suns' coach) "only 39 points." I guess Kobe's not having a good game when he scores only 39 points (lol). What's funny is that he had only ONE assist (39pts, 5reb, 1asst). I guess he really doesn't like to pass the ball.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure he would't mind if he wasn't playing with a bunch of garbage.He's their only hope.

Spicy Salsa said...

^^And that's his fault. He doesn't want help for real. The brat made sure Shaq was off the squad so he could completely be the man and see where it gets him?? He can score 100 points and the Lakers will still lose a game. He bought it on himself. Maybe he'll get tired of being in the Championship drought and realize that he can't do it all.