Wednesday, April 25, 2007

No More Clovers and Leprechauns for Sebastian...


I really don't have much to say about Sebastian Telfair being booted outta Boston. I just shake my damn head at these athletes who can't stay out of trouble. I get so mad when they get caught for doing dumb shit. Telfair's latest run-in: He was speeding w/o a valid license, got pulled over, a loaded gun is under the seat, he plays dumb like he didn't know. I ain't saying that guns are "bad" and athletes shouldn't have them...I ain't even saying that you shouldn't drive when you don't have a valid license, all I'm saying is if you can get in trouble for it...don't get caught!!
Mind you, this is the same guy who (in Portland) had a gun in a pillowcase on the team plane that he didn't "know about either." Give me a break...Telfair, holla back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dumbass. I don't feel bad for him at all.