Wednesday, April 04, 2007

No Bunnies for Bush...


Damn, I wonder why Reggie Bush was banned from the Playboy Mansion...So far, no details have been given. A "conduct violation" is the only reason that's been given. When I began reading the story, I immediately thought that maybe he got too drunk and started making it rain on Hughes Hoes while pouring Moet down a Bunny butt crack. However, my theory was dispelled as I read farther and found out that the conduct violation didn't include a playmate. (AOL Sports)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Reggie started beating his meat in the grotto.

Reggie's thought bubble: "Well, if I don't fuck any of these hoes, technically, I ain't cheating on Boo. Yeah, I don't see why that wouldn't make sense. A little jerky-jerk won't hurt. ...Damn, looka those titties!"