Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Vince Young is a Terrible, Terrible Guy...


Some people can really exaggerate a situation. I was watching ESPN on yesterday and they were talking about Vince Young violationg a team rule recently. In case you didn't know, Vince Young broke curfew by spending Friday night at home instead of at the hotel where the team stays during camp. Any player with less than four years experience has to stay at a hotel. As a result, he didn't play in the preseason opener. This to me is no big deal. But maybe I'm not normal because (I know someone is gonna hate me for this but...) Michael Vick's situation didn't seem to be that big of a deal to me either (forgive me, I'm from the South and animal cruelty is popular down here). So some guy on ESPN was saying how this "scares him" because Young is not displaying the ability to lead the team and blah, blah, blah. Basically he was using Vince's decision to sleep home (vs a hotel) as measure of his quarterbacking and leadership abilities.


I was really surprised at the way his character was being discussed for something so small. I turned up the TV as loud as I could b/c I thought maybe they said that he killed a homeless sheep instead of he went home to sleep. If he had killed a sheep then his ass would be in trouble because we know how this country feels about animals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whew... I came in ready to fight. I did a search on google for vince young and I saw your post "Vince Young is a terrible, terrible guy..."

It was a nice surprise to see you felt otherwise.

Kudos to your site Ladies do love football 2 and I heart VY!