Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I Now Pronounce You~Mr & Mrs. Yao Ming...


Yao Ming and his long time girlfriend were married yesterday in front of about 100 relatives. The wedding cost over a million dollars, and no teammates, coaches or basketball officials were invited (what not even Traci McGrady!). Yao decided to fill the extra space with 100 hired security guards. I guess he needed those security guards to protect him from anyone hurling fistfuls of rice at them because I can't think of any other reason why Yao Ming would need that much security. Maybe he's an OG back in China...who knows.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Security???

Oh because all those HUGE asian people were probably going to come busting into the wedding.

His woman looks tall.

Remember that rumor about him and NIA LONG!?

Spicy Salsa said...

Yes I do remember that rumor...LMAO! That was soooo random. People will make up anything. OH and I think his girl is like 6'1. I remembering reading that somewhere...she plays ball too.