Wednesday, August 15, 2007

It May Not be So Bad Afterall...


Michael Vick's lawyers are currently trying to negotiate a plea agreement that would include less than a year in prison. With the skies in Micheal VickLand being cloudy with chances of lifetime showers, serving less than a year in prison could be the sun that I'm sure he's been on the lookout for. He has until Friday to decide if he'll take a plea agreement or not. Hopefully some good will come from this b/c I really would hate to see his entire career end. I don't know Micheal Vick (never even met him or seen a Va. Tech or Falcons game in person), but I'd bet my balls that he never goes near a pitbull again as long as lives. Matter-of-fact, if he serves less than a year in prison, he should become a vegetarian, sell all his minks, and become PETA's biggest supporter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please Spicy...that n!gg@ goin 2 prison!