Thursday, November 02, 2006

Why is Tiki Retiring??




Ok, Ok, Ok...so ya'll have heard that Tiki Barber plans to retire after this season right? Well, the reason behind this decision has been rumored. HIS WIFE.
Tiki Barber's wife was the catalyst behind the Giants star's decision to hang up his helmet. A longtime friend of Barber says she made him afraid he'd suffer a catastrophic injury that would turn him into a lousy dad. (SI)

WTF?? She must have some serious mind control over him if this is true. And if it is, I ain't mad at her.

7 comments:

Spicy Salsa said...

I just gotta say that this is one funny azzzz picture!!

Unknown said...

Yeah, that picture is quite gay.

Anonymous said...

I think he's gay, so that's why he's retiring like a lil faggot.

Unknown said...

Loren you crack me up sometimes.

Spicy Salsa said...

Yes Loren, that would make sense. He's retiring so that he can make more time for him, lol.

Anonymous said...

Well ,I definitely fourth that motion.This picture speaks volumes and it's saying" MY NAME IS TIKI BARBER AND I'M RETIRING BECAUSE I'M GAY." I THINK I WILL HAVE A BETTER CAREER POSING FOR PICTURES LIKE THIS.

juiicySCOOP said...

lol, I ain't mad at her either, that's one of my fears for my husband "Reggie Bush" I just want him to come home to momma safe and sound!

On another note, very nice to see that's not all about being one of those "football wives" and that she's really into having a healthy family.!