Friday, November 03, 2006

Jalen Rose Goes to Phoenix...


Well, it didn't take Jalen Rose long to find a new place to call home. After being waived by the Knicks, he has found a spot on the Phoenix Suns' roster. I visited his official blog, and along with some other things, he said:
Choosing the next chapter in my career has been difficult but I am proud to announce that I am now a member of the... PHOENIX SUNS. I look forward to getting this season started and hope to see you at the Larry O'Brien championship trophy presentation in June. The stage is set, now its time to grind!

Congratulations to him. I hope that everything works out for him in Phoenix. I must say that I thought he was going to Miami though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well my prediction was wrong he didn't go to Miami. I honestly feel like Miami is the better fit for him. Jalen is getting up in age and I have a hard time believing that Phoenix run and gun style fits him. But Jalen is a vet and can still ball so he'll be just fine.Just seems like if I'm in the hunt for a ring I would go to the team that just won the Finals compared to a team that hasn't been. Maybe he knows something I don't.