Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Elijah Dukes is Psycho!


I don't know who Elijah Dukes is but I do know that his ass is crazy!
  • NiShea Gilbert (Duke's wife), a middle-school teacher, said that Dukes allegedly burst into her classroom at lunchtime in April. He's now banned from the school.
  • Gilbert told a Florida court that Dukes threatened to kill her and sent her a photo of a handgun to her cell phone.
  • He left a voicemail that said: "You dead, dawg. I ain't even [expletive]. Your kids, too."
  • When asked about his crazy behavior he replied: "I've got to go. I have a video game to finish."...that damn Madden!
WTF? Ol' girl really needs to like move out of the country or something. You just don't threaten to kill kids...that's going too far. Other than being crazy, he's a rookie outfielder for the Tampa Bay Devil Rays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She needs to get away from him quickly! Why is able to play baseball still??