Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Kobe to Sit in New York...


Kobe's trippin because he's been given a one game suspension for elbowing Manu Ginobili in the face on Sunday. This means that he'll miss tonight's game against the Knicks and is very disappointed, "I've been waiting to play here, it's always been a fun place for me to play here, and I'm surprised. Shocked, by it, actually,"

I can understand why he'd be shocked, pissed, or whatever. There's nothing like doing something that you didn't think was wrong and then getting punished for it. But on the other hand, chill Kobe, it's just the Knicks. He should be happy to have this game off.

...AND speaking of Kobe, if you so happen to want to book his look a-like for whatever reason, you can click here. NO LIE. As I was browsing google images, I ran across this celebrity look alike, LOL. Doesn't really look like him to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that "look-alike" didn't quit his day job. If I saw him on the streets I would in no way be fooled. Please. :)