Monday, January 22, 2007

D. Wade Birthday Party Pics...

Dwyane Wade (who turned 25 on Jan. 17) held a private dinner at the Havana Club in Miami on Saturday....I found a few pics (yay)!! I um....was gonna go but told him that I had to stay home and get a little work done. He was disappointed, nonetheless, but by the looks of it managed to act like he was having a great time without me there (LOL)...

**I like he and wifey's little silky matching number**




Gotta love Gary Payton!!

UM...why does it look like Udonis wasn't invited??
Dwyane Wade and the oh so gigantic Rick Ross...

3 comments:

Rhymes With Snitch said...

I know D-Wade is yo boy and errr thang, but him and wifey's fits look like the going to the prom.

Spicy Salsa said...

^^LOL...see, I try to be nice cus I don't want nobody thinkin I'm hating :~)

Bennet said...

Well, I do not actually imagine it may work.
Miami beach weather | free payroll calculator | Fukushima Japan