Friday, January 12, 2007

C. Webb Makes a Wish...


Chris Webber and the Philadelphia 76ers are parting ways. Now that C. Webb is almost a free man, he's made a "wish list" of five high profile teams he'd like to play for: Miami, Detroit, San Antonio, Dallas, and LA are his Fab Five squads. Supposedly, about 17 teams have already contacted him to express interest.

Hmmmm....when I heard that he was leaving the Sixers, I immediately thought retirement. I think that'd be the best bet, but hey, who am I??? The decline of Chris Webber has been a sad one. Since he's gonna continue to "play" basketball, I hope that wherever he ends up is a better fit for him than Philadelphia.

1 comment:

Eleazar said...

For my part every person ought to go through it.
Buy tadalafil Online | Acai Berry | Quick Weight Loss Tips