Friday, February 16, 2007

Scottie Pippen...

Scottie Pippen is seriously thinking about returning to the NBA...

"I’m thinking of trying to come back for the playoffs. Something like the last two months of the season, somewhere I can come back and play limited minutes to start, play point forward for someone and build toward the playoffs. It’s something I’ve been thinking about for the last three months...Taking this break, it feels amazing. I’m looking at somewhere I could play maybe 15 minutes. I’m not trying to be a big-money guy or anything, [just trying to] get with a team I can help in the playoffs."

I've always liked Scottie Pippen. As a kid I thought he had a really funny name. Good luck to him if he decides to come back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Scottie I guess he's still trying to get a ring w/o Mike? Give it up and I think Barkley was right you don't get better as you get older you may feel better but you really not.

Anonymous said...

This one goes into the "Negro Please" category.

In his last season, Scottie averaged 5.9 points per game in 18 minutes. Now he's asking for 15 minutes per on a playoff team. For what? What can Pippen do for a team in 15 minutes that would warrant giving him a contract and having his ugly face back on TV? And sheeeeet, playoff teams usually already have solid bench contributors who can drop more than 6 per.

My advice to Pippen: Sit yo ass down and shut yo ass up!

Anonymous said...

SJH...I agree. WTF is wrong with Scottie?? Is he bored or something? Nobody wants to see his old ass anymore.