Thursday, February 15, 2007

Gilbert vs LeBron...


















Gilbert Arenas recently pulled LeBron's card by suggesting that he didn't like to take big shots at the end of games. "The guy LeBron needs is [Los Angeles Clippers guard] Sam Cassell. He needs someone who wants to take the big shots at the end of the game. LeBron would much rather have Cassell take the final shot. People don’t realize that LeBron doesn’t want it."

LeBron replied: "What the hell kinda name is Gilbert anyway?" just kidding...he did say, "I made two game-winners in the playoffs against him and knocked him out of the playoffs. So I don’t understand where he gets that from. That doesn’t make sense to me."

I like LeBron James so Gilbert Arenas needs not talk shit about him. If he wants to stir up trouble with somebody, chose Kobe Bryant.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like he's hating. Gilbert Arenas is a weirdo

Anonymous said...

I think he my be trying to play mind games with Lebron. I know Gilbert hasn't forgotten the playoffs last year he was the one that missed those free throws at the end of the game. And guess who told him before he shot them that if he missed the game was over? Lebron

Godwin said...

Very much thanks for information. to say more, be free to drop in on my site as it is the resource having really fine stuff to pop in.
3 | 10 | 9