Monday, March 12, 2007

It's Not Fair...



Isiah Thomas, AKA The Human California Raisin, gets to remain in New York as both coach and president of the Knicks. Thomas has shown enough "evident progress" to earn a multiyear contract extension. Some shady business is goin on in New York. I'm still confused as to why Larry Brown was fired. It just doesn't seem fair to me that Larry Brown wasn't given much of a chance, but this guy gets to hang around.
Oh yeah, I know that Cali Raisin comment may have seemed random but since I was a kid I ALWAYS thought that Isiah Thomas looked like a California Raisin.

2 comments:

juiicySCOOP said...

LOL@Human Californian Raisian!

Anonymous said...

I echo Juicy's sentiments on the California Raisin.

Larry Brown got fired because the players revolted on the last day and told Isiah there's no way they'd play for Brown. They revolted because Larry tried to sabotage team to screw Stephon Marbury and then Steve Francis.

I won't go into detail here - you can e-mail me if you're curious - but I got it from a "source close to the situation."

Larry, great coach and all, is an asshole.