Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Goldman's Need Jesus!!


Everybody knows what's going on with O.J. It's looking like he was set-up last week and now a mockery is once again being made out of him. Please don't get it twisted, I am in no way an O.J. supporter, fan, or whatever. I didn't give a damn about O.J. before his ex-wife and her boyfriend turned up dead and that feeling still remains today.

It seems like every since O.J. got off was acquitted, the Goldman family has been trying to take everything from him! I don't know how it feels to have a close loved one so brutally murdered, but I'm almost sure that I wouldn't invest all of my time and energy into making the acquitted person's life hell. Last week, the money hungry Goldman's released O.J.'s controversial book "If I Did It" and are racking up all of the profit. I understand getting the rights to the book and making sure that it is NEVER released, but they released it which makes absolutely no sense. This week, they've crawled their way back into O.J. World yet again by trying to receive the memorabilia that O.J. Simpson is accused of committing armed robbery to recover. Their plan is to make sure that "the stuff will never go back to Mr. Simpson. He's going to walk out of Clark County empty-handed."

All I can do is shake my head. It's been over 10 years since the death of their son. Why not just try to move on? It's a damn shame that they have so much hate in their heart's and can't find it within themselves to get past this and let God deal with whoever actually murdered their kid. I can't help but feel that they are missing so much out of life by trying to find ways to get at O.J. When will they realize that none of this will bring their son back?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have to be honest. i think they'd rather have all this money than have ron back.

Spicy Salsa said...

I agree with you 100%!!! They are crazy. I bet they don't even think about Ron...they just think about what they can get from O.J.