I was on my hiatus during the time that Sean Taylor was killed/buried. My thoughts on the situation are really no different than every one else's. What happened was wrong on so many levels. I'm only 25 years old but I can remember being 17 (the age of the youngest person involved) like yesterday! At that age, I was more determined to find out how I could BE the millionaire insted of finding out how I could rob him. It's so sad that the mentality of today's youth is take it, not earn it. MOVING ON...
Here are a few newly released facts (I'm assuming it's factual) from what went down that night:
- The gun that killed Sean Taylor was placed in a sock and thrown into the Everglades, an attorney for one of the suspects said
- ...one of the suspects said the football star kept $200,000 in a black bag in one of the bedrooms
- They climbed over a fence and broke into a bathroom near the pool with a crowbar. Rivera, 17, and Mitchell, 19, went inside. Minutes later Mitchell ran out claiming he heard a noise...
- Rivera persuaded Mitchell to go back inside. A few minutes later, Hunte, 20, heard a gunshot and then a scream inside the house. Mitchell and Rivera came running out and the group left in the car
- Once in Fort Myers, Mitchell and Rivera burned their clothes and masks