Matt Leinart missed practice on Tuesday, but for a good reason. He became a parent!!! His girlfriend, or son's mother, gave birth on Tuesday night in Southern Californina. I don't know the last name of the child, his measurements, or weight so right now, all I know is that his name is Cole, and I'm going to assume that he is healthy. Is it just me or does it seem like this was a really short preganancy?? I could've sworn that she was like only a few months along. Maybe, her pregnancy was reported late. Well congratulations to the both of them!(FOX Sports)
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Daddy Matt.....
Matt Leinart missed practice on Tuesday, but for a good reason. He became a parent!!! His girlfriend, or son's mother, gave birth on Tuesday night in Southern Californina. I don't know the last name of the child, his measurements, or weight so right now, all I know is that his name is Cole, and I'm going to assume that he is healthy. Is it just me or does it seem like this was a really short preganancy?? I could've sworn that she was like only a few months along. Maybe, her pregnancy was reported late. Well congratulations to the both of them!(FOX Sports)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LMAO @ you (strong safety)!!!!!!!!!
I don't think she's his girlfriend...just being a little sarcastic there.
Post a Comment